Was watching Beijing Olympics just now. It was so.. imba. There was this advertistment on NDP, and I realized how much more advanced China is as compared to us. The performance was magical.. the way they used effects and how they were super accurate even down to the most minute, miniscule details was really amazing.
I'm glad I went to church that day, and found an AWESOME(!) CG to be a part of. :D We must go back there another day! :D
And a really long eyelash dropped into my eye just now : was damn itchy. The longest I'd ever dropped so far, considering my frequency :\
Some of the common test results are out already. Improved, but could have done much better (DUHHH) -.- oh well. There's still EOYs to pia for.
And I'm confused. Like SERIOUSLY.
The run today was satisfying -.- except tt dunno how come sprain the same spot of my ankle as the sprain that recoverd only a few days ago ): initially I couldn't put much weight on my leg, but it got better and I didn't feel like a sprain :) but the sprain came back I think :(
Oh well. I know the above paragraphs have got no connection to each other at all, but nvm. Too tired to think properly I guess. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment