Whoa. The whole of 3H was like zombified. Everyone was chionging LA film project ystd night :O
You know, I feel kind of guilty for feeling so tired at 12+ and thus falling asleep -.- Poor Josh chionged editting until 2+.. sadly he was the only one from our group able to do it..
Ms Low gave us some time to sleep in class today. And I chionged storyboard during Math, only to have it be dismantled -.-
Will be meeting my LA group again tmr, and maybe on sun. Grr.. weekends have been taken up by this stupid proj!! And everyone seems to be using the corridor along 3H/3I classroom. Dunno who said tt maybe the tchers will be sick of it. Lol. Don't care lah.
And we're gonna get penalized for late submission. Oh well, better than handing up a 5 or 6 min long film (including credits) when it's supposed to be 10 min long!
And I got the most imba homework ever in my whole entire life. And guess what - it's not even academically-related. Yup, it's for band :O for SLs and some others. Topic: How Can I improve My Section? Mr Ng said it was to be "no less than 3000" words, but he hinted tt he wanted it to be 6 or 7k. Due date: end of this month. Sigh. Shall ask other SLs, including some not from band lah. IDEAS!!!
***
And now for the random happenings that have been happening in my life.
Physics Pop Quiz: did better than expected. Mr Hong wrote "Improvement!" on my paper. Encouraging :)
Life IS getting better somewhere. Thank God for answering my prayers! =D It's amazing how He never fails me. Praise the Lord!
I'm relieved, but still worried though. Contradictory yeah?
My results ARE crap.
I've learnt to be more.. daring? :O
I still wonder about what the future will bring. (Sounds like the Witches' Prophecies in Macbeth.)
Someone is interested in the relationship between me, Lady Macbeth, and babies.
I wonder what am I feeling. LOL. (This is meant for me to know and for you to find out xD )
I feel like going to sleep.
I wonder about what H3 papers i should take. I wanna take 2 :D (shhh!)
Some people suspect me of having a boyfriend.. they asked my mum! :O Duh I don't have lah.. and Mum believes me yay! :)
I don't think I should be jealous of that someone whom I was jealous of for many years in primary school anymore, lol.
I believe I have grown closer to God.
Nice people are all around you, if you're willing to search hard enough for them.
I love my toenails ;DD look at them to find out why. But I think someone will flip over when she sees what I've done! Haha.
Someone told me that, based on research findings, those who grow up in violent households tend to be more violent later in life.
I didn't know I was so scary and intimidating. Talk about how someone mentioned some people's body language. And evidently, these people aren't cowards leh.
Things are crashing, but remain intact.
I'm still confused. Fortunately it's better now though :)
I just ended The Most Painful Period of my life 2 days ago. The PAIN was REALLY killing me O.O
Which reminds me, some people are caring and kind beneath their somewhat mean exterior.
I've changed. A lot.
I've become much more random too. I didn't use to type such disconnected sentences a few months ago, or in lower sec.
This blog is less active than it was a few months ago. Maybe coz I've found another outlet to fa1 xie4 gan3 qing2.. or maybe I've really grown to be more positive! (:
I'm not very happy, but not sad enough to be emoing the whole day.
I realize that while I can be quite loud and extroverted in some places, I can switch off 100% and become totally introverted in some other places. I wonder why.
I must plan my next move.
I'm wasting time writing random sentences in this post.
Don't be alarmed by me locking up my blog; I will unlock it. Real soon, I hope.
I hope I can learn to smile genuinely, instead of having to put on a plastic, fake one 24/7. Must learn to be as smiley as _________. (The blank's for me to know and for you to find out.)
I must learn to be more decisive lah. Although people probably don't think I'm wishy-washy and indecisive, but oh well.
I think I'm introverted in some ways.
I think I'm equally extroverted too, haha.
I don't want to screw up any more of God's plans for me. Coz I believed I screwed up many, many times already.
I admire the strength, determination and ability of China people. And I believe that, as a Chinese myself, I must learn to emulate their qualities.
My mum is FUNNY! LOOOOOL!!! Something freaking funny happened earlier tonight, which is simply way too HILARIOUS to type out here. Coz whoever reads it will die of laughter.
But my mum reassures me that her intentions are innocent (not her exact words used lah; again, I can't type out exactly what she said coz you will fall off your chair THIS INSTANT)
Now I think I'm kinda happy leh. Mood swing, eh? ;o I always thought I'm quite wen3 ding4.
MBTI's ESTJ describes me. Like seriously, this sentence alone speaks miles of truth. 'Recognition is important as it means that they "have delivered". They WANT to deliver and they want to know that they have served well. ' Anyone who knows me at least slightly better will know how I apply this sentence into my daily life.
Some other true sentences," FAILED is the way it reverberates through THEIR brains and they, perhaps more than other types, like to be RIGHT and can become quite depressed if they feel they are responsible for some disarray or major failure.
ESTJs are quite principled people, no-nonsense about rules and expected behaviour by those who are expected to know better. SHOULD...SHOULD...SHOULD is engraved upon their psyche and is a mandate for their daily life.
Honour and dignity mean a lot to them and they count openness and honesty to be virtues which should be lived spontaneously and readily, even if costly. ESTJs can "bite the bullet", "suck it up" and move on when "the hard thing" needs to be done. Remember that they are impersonal in approach, even the interpersonal. This does not mean "the milk of human kindness" does not flow through their veins. It is only that feelings are not important to them. Thinking is and past experience guides them so that they are always ready to act according to lessons already learned - not according to emotional responses. "
O.O
No-nonsense about rules? Does this explain for me wanting to ______ noisy babies? LOLOL.
They say that ESTJs are the most masculine of all personality types. Gosh.
_____ said that maybe next time all the guys see me, they will siam. I really don't know whether to cry or to laugh -.-
***
Ok, that's it for now. Feel like reading about ESTJs. I wanted to prac piano earlier, but now is already 10.59pm.. a bit too late huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment