Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow, it's been a long while since I last updated..

Exams are finally over whew! :D Although I didn't really study (-.-) but I think I relied on God a lot more than what I usually did.

Anyway, here's a summary of what happened:
LA: My arguments weren't very well-structured, but HOPEFULLY I can scrape a B :D
History: Was quite rushed, but I guess there was still time to finish..
Math 1: Captain Jack Sparrow came to haunt me from last year T.T
Physics: They didn't kill us like the way I expected them to, but got some questions I didn't know how to do.. sigh..
Biology: Was one of the best this year I think. But I'm not very sure about the DNA and genes and chromosomes things :/
Chinese: SCREWED UP. Totally no time can. Left half of my chang wen suo duan blank, as well as my last few questions. I minused 20++ marks out of 110. Sigh. Hope I don't fail HCL (although I bet I did T.T)
Chemistry: I think it was better than the common tests, but some questions were quite difficult.
Math 2: Could have been better, but it was still do-able I guess :/

Haiz I hope I will do well. My results are SHIT enough as it is already. Sigh.

Went for East District Meeting today, but could only stay until the games ended. Couldn't hear Dennis preach.. damn sad :(

Nvm, meeting Fiona tomorrow morning and then going for karaoke with East Bee 2 in the afternoon!

Followed by class chalet on thurs.. rightfully I should be going tomorrow also, but oh well, must learn to put God first :)

Friday shall be spent doing I-don't-know-what.. ok I haven't made plans yet. Hopefully can go out with Hang Yin :D

Saturday: CHURCH! Been such a long time since I went (the last time I went was on 2nd September, the day I got Holy Spirit Baptized). Been only slightly more than a month, but it feels like 3 years since I last went =.= Pray that I can bring visitor(s) to the church.. and more!

My piano skills are worsening zzz. Attempted to play the pieces I played before going on a piano hiatus, but sadly, they suck now :(

Guess what.. I already kinda miss mugging T.T but nvm, shall just take a GOOD break these few months before pia-ing for sec 4! Long list of fun things to do now that EOYs are over, definitely not forgetting evaxing and ministry!

Feels great to revive my blog, with the weight of exams finally lifted off me.

Yup that's all for now; bye! (:

No comments: