Thursday, November 13, 2008

Omg omg oww oww owwwwwwwww :(

The hormonal pills I took last month caused my body clock to screw itself so its presence was unexpected. *Hint: note why I used red for 'its' lol.* Initially, I was wondering why my stomach was so screwed these days (I had diarrohea yesterday night btw) and I thought today's cramp was yet another stomache. But it turned out to be a growing pain that just couldn't be extinguished. So I spent some time sitting on the toilet bowl, hoping that everything would be stablized, then sat on a chair. It worsened HORRIBLY.

So I went to take a drink, with the intention of taking hot water. Then I go tyco the machine and ended up with Expresso =.= so I drank it down anyway. Then I took hot water again lor. And decided to ignore the pain.

Shit, bloody mistake. Rushed to the toilet --> threw up the Expresso + water solution :( my back was like breakinggggg from the pain. Squatted down at the corner of the cubicle, but I'd 'progressed' to sitting on the floor!! (Wanted to lie down actually, but since the toilet's so dirty, so yeah ._____.) A lot of people were like "Are you ok?" Yes I'm ok, just in great pain, it happens every month.. no there's nothing I can do about it.. I probably have fibroids.. blah blah blah.

And so I scared quite a lot of people -.-

Damn I can't go on living like this! Rolling around in a mess of pain and vomit.. it's just HORRIBLE kayy. Sigh. I wanna just go to a gynae and get it sorted out and I hope my mummy will let me :) (ok she believes in exercise. But walao, I'll still be in pain regardless of whether I exercised or not.)

Hey I've got stuff to do now, bye! :D

No comments: