Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You know what? I'm really tired.

Physically, I'm ok, just that mentally, I'm superrrr.. drained. I guess I've come to the point where neither words nor tears can ever express what I feel now. Where my heart should have been is just an empty vacuum, devoid of any emotions lol.

I'm really disgusted by what I see, and the worst part is that I can't do anything to stop it. I'm glad I've told myself not to love others so easily. (When I say love, I'm talking about loving people in general; not only in terms of romantic relationships.) This is the opposite to what the Bible says but nvm. I know you're supposed to love everyone unconditionally just like how Christ loved us; no matter how unworthy they may be, we must love them. But seriously, when they hurt/irritate/upset us, is the love really worth it? It's like, you know you're in for a whacking when you provoke someone, but you provoke him anyway.

But without love, the world would be even more cold and hard, right? :/

What a way to celebrate Christmas! Christ is love, but I'm losing faith in love..


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

No comments: