Monday, January 05, 2009

Hello people.. have not been posting here for very long. I doubt anyone even comes here to look at this dead blog.

Well I guess I have been in a pensieve mood for the past few weeks.. too many things on my plate and I just don't feel like telling others about it or even consider the thought of becoming a social butterfly. Hmm maybe I should just take a life retreat -- handle everything slowly and calmly until I've gained my sanity back.

School reopened two days ago, and I must say it's nice to see 3H'08 again, or rather 4H'09. Been ages since I last contacted/saw any of them. But the sad thing is that Ms Low is not our form teacher anymore; she isn't even our Math teacher!!! Bleh I bet many people will miss her, including myself ): but Mr Ng seems like a nice form teacher anyway, so I guess I shall just look on the bright side :) hahahahaha.

Thought of doing a post to sum up 2008, but the year has been so interesting and colourful that it would take a longggg blog post to sum up everything, thus I shall not bother about it. All I can say is that I guess I've matured over the past year, met lots of impactful people and experiences and changed my perspective of life by quite a fair bit. Although yeah, I've still retained many aspects of my personality. But I know that God intends all these changes -- regardless of whether they were painful or pleasant -- for the best, so I'm glad to have a Dad who cares for me all the way. :D

Lastly, Charismatic or Methodist -- which is better? I don't know. God, give me a sign! *worried*

No comments: