Hmm school has just started and lessons will be pretty (or rather, very) hiong this year I guess.
Lisha is stressed :(
1. Drawing magnetic field lines is fun I guess :) hope my lousy art doesn't pull me down! (I can only draw stick figures decently leh)
2. Mr Ng told us (right-handers) to practice drawing with our left hand everyday, which is supposed to help our intonation and musical sensivity. As I am practically 100% left-brained, I guess I really need to do this! If not I shall flop indoor test, SYF, ARSM Dip etcetc.. CHOY!
3. I MUST IMPROVE MY GPA. Even if it means sleeping @ 2am and waking up @ 6am even on weekends. (But given my pathetique standard of self-discipline, I'll prolly wake up @ 10am -.-)
4. I am confused, as seen from my MSN nick.
5. I need to practice my math, if not I won't be able to follow Mr Yap in class. Matrices are quite confusing T_T in short, I need to STUDY NOWWW.
6. This is the first year I'm having a guy (Mr Jeffery Ng) as my form teacher. Haha ok random. He's nice lah.
7. The above point does not mean that I (or rather, we) won't miss Ms Low.. (P.s. I hope she invites us to her house to eat again lolololol) xD
8. I MUST NOT flop my internal exams & O-levels (HCL and MEP). 1 flop and I guess I'm done for.
9. Needa do something about my spiritual growth. ><
***
Ok I shall post my New Year's Resolutions here, but only briefly in case the information falls into the wrong hands. I wanna get better grades, become more musically inclined (i.e. stop going out of tune T_T be more sensitive, better technique/interpretation), acquire more values (self-discipline, diligence, no more procrastination etc) and become a better Christian. I guess yall should know what I mean. But it's hard :/ sighhh..
And I've gained some weight during the holidays. HALLELUJAH.
Which means I needa exercise to shed off the extra kilos. :(
***
Yep that's all for now, bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment