Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey my blog (tagboard included) has never been so dead -.- thx to Siyao for helping to revive it! :D

Life has been pretty much a mundane, it's mostly school + band. Weekends spent sleeping in I guess.

1. SYF is on 3rd April :O damn I'm UNPREPARED -.-
2. HSSRP Symposium on 4th April (I just found out TODAY)
3. I had a nasty bout of flu >:(
4. My flu recovered and I had this really ^&(*&%%$ throat infection, which spread to my gums
5. I couldn't talk/eat/swallow properly for the past few days.. omg pure TORTURE..
6. I had to talk with my mouth CLOSED T_T
7. Thank God that I managed to see a specialist @ East Shore Hospital on tues after school. Could start talking properly yesterday (wed) and the pain is a lot better today! :D
8. Had combined strings tutorial today. Very few people turned up -.-
9. Hist SBQ Essay is due tmr and I totally forgot until I saw Hillary's facebook :O now is 10.54pm and I just started! Argh.
10. My birthday is on this coming wed :D 16 feels ancient =.= strangely, I don't feel much excitement this year compared to last year. I don't even feel like celebrating it leh :X

Better go now, need to chiong hist essay! Rahh.

No comments: