Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hmm since I don't think I will be updating this blog as much coz of EOYs I should just quickly do a short update now. :)

Thurs: Chem remedial (almost the whole class turned up O.O ) actually no lah, quite expected.. went out with Hang Yin, Theresa and Sijin to Tiong Bahru. Lunch + walk walk + something VERY embarrassing T.T

Couldn't go to Chung Cheng though, coz by the time I travel there from BV would be too late already :(

Fri: Mug..

Sat: Saw my godma and got nice stuff to eat yay yay :) kk I know I'm a pig but wdv -.- Was finally able to play Chopin Etude!!

Sun: New tuition class. Am able to understand the stuffs a lot better =D went my paternal grandparents' house for lunch, too. Seems like such a long time since I last went.

Mon: School reopens! :D Term 4 = MUG!! Something made me damn pissed off but I shall not elaborate here. Chionged math coz of Pop Quiz. Slept at around 2 or 3.

Tues: Ok but quite screwed in a sense. MY ALL-TIME OUCH-OUCH!! T.T wasn't able to concentrate during Math Pop Quiz as a result. Am so going to die T.T nearly unable to play for MEP prac, but later the pain became tolerable :) you know what? Vomiting works :)

Siting:" Lady Macbeth 产生了!!"
I wanted to laugh but the pain was killing me :' ( sigh.

CAN SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME DIRECTION?!?! I hate it, I really do.

Need to go touch up my HSSRP and pia for Chem. Well I see 6 x 10^23 moles of crap in front of me xD

Sometimes, we all wonder what the future holds in store for us. But many times, there are things along the way that we would rather not know about until the moment itself.

No comments: