glamour. :D

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I just received the best advice I could ever get on MSN just awhile ago :D

Thank you so much, dear friend. You know who you are. That few strong, impactful words encouraged me deeply. :)
Posted by emptysoullesstryingtofindmeaninginlife at 9:33 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (92)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Will be on hiatus until after the EOYs, but will j...
      • WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MSN?IT JUST REFUSES TO...
      • I just received the best advice I could ever get o...
      • Hmm since I don't think I will be updating this bl...
      • So actually I'm more Chinese than what I thought I...
      • I RECEIVED HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM TODAY. :DAnyway, I ...
      • Computer noobs never fail to amaze me too -.-And t...
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (13)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (9)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.