I RECEIVED HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM TODAY. :D
Anyway, I went for Metarmophosis with East Bee 2 today (but Hui Hsien couldn't come). Was interesting.. they asked for people to join different ministries. But I don't think I can commit ): so I didn't sign up for any.
Then there was this game where every care group had to join hands/tie their waists with rafia and compete to see who could reach The Promised Land (Fort Canning) the fastest. Haha was quite fun lah. I guess it was exercise so I didn't feel too guilty about the soft drinks later :)
Went back to Nexus Auditorium. Made a new friend, Fiona from Chung Cheng, along the way back! Haha she had already been baptized with the Holy Spirit. Didn't know that so many people could talk in tongues in church.
Dennis talked about the Holy Spirit. I still have my sermon notes here with me, but I lazy type them out ><" then Pastor Shirley conducted the worship and omgosh seriously it was the best I've ever been to.
YES I CAN PRAY IN TONGUES NOW :D haha, get jealous ;) you know who you are..
No comments:
Post a Comment