Friday, November 23, 2007

1. Your'ex'and You: He's nonexistent :D
2. I am listening to: a conversation that happens to be too loud.. but I can't hear clearly
3. Maybe I should: Do hw? prac piano? Build up my section? No, all these things are NOT should.. they're MUSTS.
4. I love: piano (:
5. I don't understand: much about life.. haha
7. I have lost my respect for: those who know me will know who that person is :)
8. I last ate: a banana
9. The meaning of my display name is: how sianned and pissed of I am.
10. God: exists.
11. Someday: I will realize that blogging is retarded.
12. I will always be: a geography-hater (but anyway I'm dropping it.. YAY!)(:1
3. Love seems to be: how I know -.-
14. I never ever want to lose: myself?
15. My myspace is: I don't have it
17. I get annoyed when: People assume they have the liscence to make my decisions.. UGH.
20. Simple Kisses: I dunno anything about them. LOL.
21. Today I: went to school for CCA.
22. I wish: my hw has been magically done, I have finished studying for next year, my section improves and becomes more bonded, I improve my piano playing and of course BETTER GRADES!!!(:
***
Jia you. I hope we all can strive for a common goal, so as to achieve a brighter tomorrow. I really hope it can come true.

No comments: