Friday, November 09, 2007

OK, so 3H'08/4H'09 will be where I am going to spend the next 2 years of my life.
The thing is, I dunno if it's good or bad =/
Hope it will turn out well :X but only 3 other jarviis are in my class. Dilys, Xiaozhou and Yitian.
Today was quite funny actually. After CCA (which ended at 1++), i CHIONGED home for the first time in my life.. just to check my posting results, though I know that obviously it will be posted there for the whole of today.. and many days after -.- LOL
As predicted, I was quite excited about the prospect of going to a new class in DHS, though of course I still like 2J'07. But my spirits were dampened and I ws utterly disappointed and disgusted when I saw that __________. SAO3 XING4. (To those of you reading this post, rest assured I am a nice person xD I prefer not to say such things unless in times of err.. extreme provocations). Haha. Anyway, those who know me well enough will know what I'm talking about, so I guess it's best to be gracious here and leave the rest up to the guesswork of others. :)
Enough of muttering. Anyway, I baked today!! Peanut bread in the shape of my hamster and orange chiffon cake! But I'm not sure if the chiffon cake turned out right though =/ it seems a bit weird. LOL. I don't care if it's proper or not, what matters is that it's edible.. and I think it is!! Hahahaha!
OK bye for now =P don't feel like blogging anymore.

No comments: