Wednesday, November 07, 2007

[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself. (Simple stuff only lar.)
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total So Far: 4

[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.Total So Far: 7

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ]I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I remember to water my plants. (Not that I have any.)
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[x] I remember to feed my pets.
Total So Far: 13

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] The first thing I do when I get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[ ] I can type fast.
Total So Far: 17

[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total So Far: 19

[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[ ] You just checked.
[x] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather.
Total So Far: 21
You act like you are 21 years old O.O

No comments: