GREEN is for truth.
I'm missing someone right now.
I don't watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games. (Have I even played before?)
I've tried marijuana (No way! My policy is to stay off drugs ok?)
I have been in a threesome (It's not morally upright)
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship (I've always been single)
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (I said USUALLY...)
I curse sometimes (Not that I'm proud of it >.<)
I have changed a lot mentally over the past year (Yeah...)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me (For what?)
I've broken someone's bones (Crazy. I don't have the strength to anyway -.- )
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost and scar-free. (It's painful)
I need money right now. (Duh right)
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast (Why be in such a rush?)
I have long hair. (That goes without saying -.- )
I have lost money in Las Vegas (I've never been there you NOOB)
I have worn fake hair/nails/eyelashes in the past (And I like it this way =D )
I couldn't survive without Caller ID (I only had Caller ID this July leh)
I am usually pessimistic. (LOL.)
I have a lot of mood swings. (Happy means happy, sad means sad. Understand?)
I have a hidden talent. (If it's hidden you won't even know of its presence HELLO)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. (I'm NEVER hyper)
I am currently single. (Too busy for steading -.=" )
I have pecked someone of the same gender (Eew. I'm not les ok.)
I enjoy talking on the phone. (Nah, msn is better)
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. (Who does?)
I love to shop. (YAY!!!)
I enjoy window shopping. (Better than shopping, no need to waste $$)
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone. (Even if I did I won't say it here xD )
I'm a pretty good dancer (Like I have time to learn dancing?)
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother (Of course not. She's my MUM after all)
I have a cell phone. (We are living in the 21st century, my dear.)
I believe in God. (No questioning)
I watch MTV on a daily basis (I haven't watched MTV for at least 2 years o_O )
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (I've never passed out and never been drunk. :D )
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (Like duh, of course I know what I want =.= )
I want to have children in the future. (Haha...)
I have changed a diaper before (Enduring a bawling baby is still better)
I've called the cops on a friend before. (What's the point of calling the cops on a bunch of law-abiding people?)
I'm not allergic to anything. (I just discovered that taking too much coffee makes my eyes have a pulling sensation =( )
I have a lot to learn. (I'm only 14...)
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. (Imagine steading with a 4-year-old boy =.=)
I am shy around the opposite gender. (What's there to be so shy about?)
I have tried alcohol before. (And yes, I liked it xD )
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past. (That's so jian4 can!)
I own the "South Park" movie. (I don't really like movies)
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (Its pizza tastes the same as that of any other place's.)
I have used my sexuality to advance my career. (Like how?)
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (I admit I like some of his music, but his scandals destroy my good impression of him)
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (Why can't they celebrate it here in Singapore?)
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I have more than just my ears pierced. (Where else is a conventional place to pierce huh?)
I walk barefoot wherever I can. (Yeah, do it and get your feet dirty.)
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles. (Turtles are all the same to me.)
I spend ridiculous amount of money on makeup. (I don't wear makeup.)
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream (It's better to just de2 guo4 qie3 guo4 :) )
I'm proficient in a musical instrument. (Supposedly, a Diploma-level pianist.)
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs. (Better than working at McDonald's right =.= )
I love sci-fi movies (I said I don't really like movies.)
I think water rules.
I went college out of state. (I've never been to college. I'm only 14 -.- )
I love sausages.
I adore bright colours. (That's why I chose GREEN!!)
I can't live without black eyeliner. (I hate makeup.)
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (Out of boredom, maybe? :) )
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle. (Sad right.)
I can move my tongue in waves.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've written in.
I can't stick to a diet. (I'm not very self-disciplined you see)
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time. (Fall down and break head then how?!)
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear/wore a toe-ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with. (Even if it's true, I won't say it here =D )
I am a caffeine junkie (I need coffee! Argh.)
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. (I hate cluttering up my house.)
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when messy.
LOL. Long quiz done out of boredom. Tomorrow must go back to school. Sian.
No comments:
Post a Comment