YAY!!! Finally changed my blogskin. I find this new one more befitting than the old one. Guess what, I took like FOREVER to find it!! Coz all the blogskins like all so emo one, and emoness isn't exactly the image I hope to portray to those who read my blog. (Not that I'm emo in the first place. Haha.)
Have been quite lazy to practice piano for the past few days, and I believe that at the rate I'm going, I shall FLUNK MY DIPLOMA!! oh no >.<
Class chalet is from the 14th to the 16th (which means it starts tmr). What a pity that I can only go on thurs, FOR ONE DAY!! Haiz... thanks to CCA.
***
I still miss 2J.
No more dirty classroom
No more shouts of "hoi!"
No more balls being thrown about in class thanks to those who enjoy volleyball
No more 'J's on the class noticeboards
No more Shylock
No more Scout, Jem and Dill
No more Boo Radley
No more Valencia sleeping in class
No more Mr. Siva making fun of Yang Shen (talk about pure sacarsm)
No more Fiona's horny talks
No more Zhi Wei's high-frequency laughter
No more Yizhen's bullet-train talking
No more cramming in last-minute homework before flag raising
But worst of all,
NO MORE JARVIX!!!
I will never forget those tears so many people shed on the last day of school. The thought of us splitting up permanently saddens me. Yes we know that life has to go on, that even the best of friends must part, but that knowledge doesn't make the process of saying goodbye any easier. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful memories.
"Don't cry coz it's over, smile coz it happened."
Even though I only have one free day, I really hope that I WILL be able to go for class chalet. The sight of most of the class having fun together, is well, too good to miss.
And as we embark on our new lives next year and for all other new years to come, I will never forget 2J. I will, truly, miss everyone.
***
I know it sounds emo, but who cannot be emo when splitting up with THE thing that has been an integral part of his/her life for the past 2 years? Although I wasn't all that thrilled in the beginnng to be coming to Dunman High, I have grown to love the people I have gotten to know through it.
LOL.
Rightfully, it is time for me to go do something more productive. So I guess I will stop crapping here for now and go do the things I should be doing.
Yeah that's all for now.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment